26, Boulevard Royal
Tel : +352 206 017 77
Email : email@example.com
Sqope Your Customers, Partners, Investments
Portfolio Review: Sanctions Exposure
Whether there are new and complicated sanctions regimes being enforced or concerns related to existing ones, Sqope's Sanctions Portfolio Review provides an adaptive screening approach that identifies and isolates potential sanctions exposure for individuals or companies. We go beyond primary exposure, to include secondary and even tertiary affiliations. Ideal for both large or small numbers of subjects, this review provides a clear picture of potential avenues for sanctions exposure.
The Sqope advantage:
- Fixed pricing and agreed-upon deadlines
- Customization from our list of add-ons and HUMINT options
- Comprehensive research and analysis process that goes beyond a “tick-the-box” approach
- Thorough QA review
- Vetted, transparent, and globally-based sources ranked by credibility
- Factual and un-biased information bolstered by a strict “ethical wall” between our sales and intelligence divisions
- Strict GDPR compliance with extensive IT security and other protocols to ensure full confidentiality each step of the way
Our Portfolio Review includes:
- Identification of primary, secondary, and even tertiary exposure.
- Review of various avenues of such exposure, including business partners and relatives
- Clearly presented, color coded risk levels
- Ideal for any number of subjects
- For a more detailed list, please contact us below.